UC Davis offers access to Zoom Pro accounts for all currently affiliated faculty, staff, and students.
The UC Davis Zoom Portal can be accessed below.
The Department of Environmental Science & Policy has several meeting rooms available for department reservations.
For reservations, please contact Jennifer Carriere to schedule, or book directly via Outlook (requires Offices 365) following the steps in our Knowledge article.
- Wickson 1017
- Wickson 2120B
- Wickson 2120J
- Wickson 2124
- Wickson 2133
DTEN Zoom Rooms
- DTEN Zoom Rooms consist of two large touchscreens configured as part of an all-in-one Zoom Room with the following features:
- Powerful built-in microphones, cameras, and speakers able to cover the entire room
- Ability to hold both in-person and hybrid meetings via the familiar Zoom interface
- Sharing of presentations or other documents with markup
- Digital whiteboard that can be saved and shared
- Live on-screen annotation of presentations and shared content
- DTEN Zoom Room - Before you Begin (5:13)
- DTEN Zoom Room - Joining a Meeting (4:25)
- DTEN Zoom Room - Share Screen only 3:33)
- DTEN Zoom Room - Meeting Controls (8:27)
- DTEN Zoom Room Full User Guide
- DTEN Zoom Room Quick Start Guide
- DTEN - How to start a Zoom meeting on your computer and invite the DTEN Zoom Room
- DTEN - How To create a scheduled Zoom meeting for a DTEN Zoom Room reservation
The ESP IT team will provide support for CA&ES DTEN Zoom Room systems in the following locations:
- 1017 Wickson Hall
- 2120B Wickson Hall
- 2120J Wickson Hall
- 2124 Wickson Hall
The DTEN Zoom Rooms listed above were part of a collaborative project funded and coordinated by CA&ES. Your first point of contact for tech support in these rooms will be your local departmental IT team. For support with the DTEN Zoom Room systems listed above please email email@example.com.